Thursday, August 12, 2010

WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, my school life begins. And all i can give for my school life is *double thumb up*
SIM Econs and financial exceeded more than what i expected to gain from it. And just first week already had my first assignment, and my first group assignment. Well, still glad to receive than nothing.

Now that I have started my school life, I realized the big differences of university and poly. Well, of course not talking about the structure bla bla bla, but i am referring to my attitude towards school. It's always good to have a goal to achieve. Afterall, we live for our goals and dreams, to do what we are called to be("purpose" - in simple term).

I got a feeling... that I am just gonna be even better from now on. And I am gonna make it happen!

A dream, a goal, all for one purpose.
:)

No comments: